Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One mistake I made of which was an honest mistake which wasn't meant to happen spread like wildfire and I can pretty much bet there are people who have grudges against me right now..

Also, I heard some stuff that really ticked me off. Something about a close friend of mine.

I know I'm not in the right mind to say stuff right now but..
Why do people have to be so judgemental?
If you have a bad impression of someone, why tell the whole wide world and affect their impression on the person?

Idk whats going on in your head really. If you are cool with me or secretly hate my guts. If you do actually talk trash behind my back or not. But i dont wanna play all these mind games. I'm really trying my best to be nice but when you blackface me one day and the next day you're all sweet with me, i really dont know how to react.

I hope I can figure you out soon so I know how to act around you and what to expect from you.
And for all those who are helping with the wildfire news, seriously, it was an honest mistake. I know it totally went against the role I'm taking up but I really didnt do it on purpose.

AHAHAHAH IM BLOWING UP A SMALL MATTER. Just ignore my paranoia if you must :)
Anw Dimmy's a ninja so sssssh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home