Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My bunni :)


This isn't one of my regular emo nemo posts hehehe!
I want to thank the universe for giving me this wonderful girl in the photo up there.
Friends since we were 7, 10 years and this friendship is still going strong :)

Our friendship has been through rough times and happy times, we drifted for a couple of years and I apologise for letting it happen hun, I really do. I was just kind of scared and I didn't know how to support you at that point of time but I do know how to now. I promise I won't let it happen again.

She's been there for me at my lowest, she's been there for me when I'm ecstatic, overjoyed. When I thought I was never good enough, a simple "I'm really proud of you :')" from her brought me close to tears. She is a wonderful chirpy ball of joy in my life, gives the best advice, is super adorable when she goes high and wow, this girl is just amazing :)

I look up to you hun, i really do. You've been through so much and still have a smile on your face. Whenever anyone looks at a smiling Alf, the person can't help but smile too :)
All your life's experiences made you who you are, a very matured sweetheart.

I'm sorry I may not have the right things to say quite a lot of the time but a hug goes beyond any words that can be said. If you ever need me, my arms will always be open to give you a giant squishy hug with all of my love~

Instead of studying at macs, half the time will be taken up catching up on the years I missed out and just holding onto your hands, listening to you and talking to you can make my day~

I could go on and on and on! But I think you know whatever I want to say and you can feel my love jumping out of your screen and engulfing you heh :)

I don't ever want to lose you. I love you and thank you for everything :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home